If you don’t have a paid account or otherwise, from their FAQ:
Log into your eHarmony account
From your membership home page, select “My Settings,” then “Account Settings”
In the Subscription Status section, click the “Close Account” or “Cancel My Subscription” link
Provide the information requested.
Peak good to know
Peak Eliminate third-party logins
If you signed up for eHarmony using a third-party login such as Facebook or Twitter, you very likely want to revoke all access from eHarmony. Click the icon below to find out how.
- Log in to your Facebook profile
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- In the very first column (“Apps you use”) look for something that matches eHarmony.
- Click the cross on the right of the row.
- Click “Eliminate” to confirm.
- Log on to Twitter
- Go to https://twitter.com/settings/applications
- Look for eHarmony in the apps list.
- Click on “Revoke access”.
- Sign in on the Google Accounts homepage: https://accounts.google.com/
- Click Security on the left-hand side of the page.
- Scroll down to the Connected applications and sites section and click the Manage access button.
- Click Revoke Access next to the service you want to disconnect from your account
- Login to your Yahoo account
- Select “Account Info” at the top left corner of your login dashboard. You’ll have to verify by injecting your password.
- In the “Account Information” screen, click on “Manage Apps and Website Connections”.
- Look for eHarmony in the list and click “Eliminate” to revoke its access.
- Log in to your Windows Live / MSN account
- Go to the account settings page: https://account.live.com/summarypage.aspx
- Look for “Manage Consent” in the extra options. Once you click this, you might be asked to inject your password to validate.
- In the manage consent options, you can see the services and applications using your Live ID. Select eHarmony from the list and click “Revoke access” to finish the process.
- Log in to your LinkedIn profile.
- Go to your account settings: https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Go to “Groups, Companies & Applications” and click “View you applications”.
- Look for eHarmony in the 2nd list. Check the checkbox and click on “Liquidate”.
- Rating of these instructions:
We’re permanently attempting to improve upon the English translation of our site. Some parts, however, still need to be translated, or could be improved. If you have a (better) translation for this part of the site, please let us know!